CONTROL PANEL FEATURES
- Menu driven, digital interface with touch-pad for easy command initiation.
- Incoming AC Voltage Monitor – Alarms when voltage falls outside factory set threshold.
- Digitally displayed, resettable total operating hour meter.
- Thermoplastic NEMA 12 enclosure.
- Individual Lamp Status and Lamp Life Monitor – 72-hour reoccurring alarm triggered upon end-of-useful-lamplife (12,000 hours).
- Power supply enclosure temperature sensor alarm – Protects internal components from temperatures exceeding 140˚F.
- UV Intensity sensor alarm – Monitors UV intensity inside the reactor vessel and measures UV-C lamp output percent (1-100%).
- Output Alarm Relay – 100mA, normally open “Form A” dry contact for enunciation of above alarm conditions to external controller.
All NSF-50 BioShield UV system models feature our user-friendly, microprocessor-based controller/ monitor. This sophisticated instrumentation features a menu-driven digital interface with touch pad controls for easy command initiation.
- Water Flow Meter – to measure and display UV system
water flow rate in either GPM or LPM.
- Water pH Meter – features alarm set-point, anywhere
on 0-10 pH scale.
- Ethernet communications port – using supplied map of
I/O, allows host controller to monitor individual alarm/
lamp conditions via Modbus RTU protocol.
- 4-20mA output port.
** NOTE: Quotations are approximates. Exact quotes will be established once all speicifications are reviewed.